- How Can I Use, Embed and Customize the Sign-up Form?
Create a Form To create a sign-up form, go to your account menu (on the top right), select Forms and then click on New Form. In the Supported Features field, tick the box next to Sign-up Form. Once you have completed these [...]
- How Can I Create My Own HTML Form?
- Is It Possible to Customize the Text in the Double Opt-in Confirmation Email?
Yes, you can adapt and customize the double opt-in confirmation email. The double opt-in email can be found under "Campaigns" --> "Automation." You can change the layout using the drag-and-drop editor. The most important thing [...]
- Do New Subscribers Receive Another Confirmation Email When They Click on the Activation Link?
Once your new subscribers complete the double opt-in process, you can forward them to a specific landing page. It is not possible at this point to send them another email via the forms function. But you can do this with an automated welcome [...]
- What do the Default Landing Pages look like?
All landing pages are available in several languages. The standard landing pages are matched to the language a user uses in the software. You can change your language settings in your profile, which you can reach from the profile drop-down on the [...]
- Can I Use Multiple Sign-up Forms?
You can create as many sign-up forms as you like. You can embed the same sign-up form into your website multiple times or use different forms. A sign-up form only applies to the contact list for which it was [...]
- How Can I Tell When Someone Signs Up for My Newsletter?
It is unfortunately not possible to receive a notification email when someone signs up to your newsletter. But the dashboard in your Newsletter2Go account will always show your Contact List Performance, so you can see when it grows [...]
- What Adjustments Can I Make to the Sign-up Pop-up?
- Is It Possible to Add an Additional Field to My Sign-up Form?
Yes, it's possible. You can edit the sign-up form and either a visible or a hidden field. When creating a form, the second step gives you the option to add additional fields, which are connected to the attributes in your sign-up list. For each [...]
- Can I Embed an Unsubscribe Form in My Own Website?
- Can I Use One Sign-up Form for Multiple Contact Lists?
When you create a sign-up form, you need to link it to a contact list right in the first step. In this step, you also have the choice to add additional contact lists to the form.The choice of contact lists gives you access to the preprogrammed [...]