The Most Popular Articles in All Categories
- How Can I Use, Embed and Customize the Sign-up Form?
Create a Form To create a sign-up form, go to your account menu (on the top right), select Forms and then click on New Form. In the Supported Features field, tick the box next to Sign-up Form. Once you have completed these [...]
- How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
You can cancel your current plan under Manage Subscriptions. From the main drop-down menu at the top right of your screen, go to Account > Manage Subscriptions. Click on Disable Subscription Auto-Renewal. Please note that if you [...]
- How Do I Insert the Automatic Unsubscribe Link Into an Email?
The automatic unsubscribe link is already included in all of our standard templates. However, you can also insert the link into the email yourself, for example, by linking a certain word or sentence: e.g., "Unsubscribe here." Simply [...]
- How can I Send Existing Recipients a Double Opt-in (DOI) Mailing? (For Example, a Second DOI for the GDPR)
Important: This feature is only available in the Standard and Pro plans
You can use our software to send a double opt-in (DOI) email to existing contacts. This can be useful if, for example, you want to be extra sure you have a [...]
- How Do I Cancel My Newsletter2Go Account?
If you wish to cancel your account, please send a brief email to our support team at email@example.com and your account will be deleted immediately. We will also remove you from all our newsletters at this point. It is [...]
- How Do I Insert Personalizations Into My Mailing?
With Newsletter2Go software, you can personalize nearly everything in your email campaign, down to the last button. There are three options for personalization. We'll cover them all in this article, as well as how to preview your [...]
- What Is the Difference Between Prepaid and Plan Credits?
1) Plan CreditsIf you send a regular amount of campaigns each month, our plan credits might be your best option. All users start out in the Lite Plan with 1,000 email credits a month, our free option. If you choose to upgrade, you have the [...]
- I'm Working With Contacts From Another Database. Is It Possible to Connect This System With Your Software?
There are many ways you can share data between your Newsletter2go account and other software, such as a CRM system or an e-commerce platform. The first option is an automatic contact sync via plug-in. This will compare contact details between [...]
- How Can I Sign My Emails With Sender ID?
Sender ID Using Sender ID allows Newsletter2Go's email servers to use your domain as a valid sender address. Sender ID is mainly used by Microsoft email services such as Outlook, Hotmail and MSN. Setup 1. Go to Email Settings and click Set [...]
- How Can I Use Conversion Tracking at Newsletter2Go?
Basic Functionality To use conversion tracking, you first need to enable this feature. From the drop-down menu under your Newsletter2Go account (at the top right), select Email Settings. Under the Tracking tab, switch on the option for [...]