The Most Popular Articles in Automation
- How Can I Use, Embed and Customize the Sign-up Form?
Create a Form To create a sign-up form, go to your account menu (on the top right), select Forms and then click on New Form. In the Supported Features field, tick the box next to Sign-up Form. Once you have completed these [...]
- How Can I Create My Own HTML Form?
- What Is a Double Opt-in Email (Registration Email), and Why Is It Necessary?
A double opt-in (DOI) email, also known as a registration email or a confirmed opt-in, is sent to new subscribers to your newsletter to confirm their subscription. It can be triggered in several ways, via the Newsletter2Go sign-up form on your [...]
- Is It Possible to Customize the Text in the Double Opt-in Confirmation Email?
Yes, you can adapt and customize the double opt-in confirmation email. The double opt-in email can be found under "Campaigns" --> "Automation." You can change the layout using the drag-and-drop editor. The most important thing [...]
- Do New Subscribers Receive Another Confirmation Email When They Click on the Activation Link?
Once your new subscribers complete the double opt-in process, you can forward them to a specific landing page. It is not possible at this point to send them another email via the forms function. But you can do this with an automated welcome [...]
- What Is Multivariate A/B Testing?
Multivariate A/B testing enables you to automatically test the subject line, sender name and content. Testing multiple version allows you to find the best performing newsletter variant. You can test several newsletter variants at the same time. [...]
- Can I Use Multiple Sign-up Forms?
You can create as many sign-up forms as you like. You can embed the same sign-up form into your website multiple times or use different forms. A sign-up form only applies to the contact list for which it was [...]
- How Can I Tell When Someone Signs Up for My Newsletter?
It is unfortunately not possible to receive a notification email when someone signs up to your newsletter. But the dashboard in your Newsletter2Go account will always show your Contact List Performance, so you can see when it grows [...]
- How Do I Set Up a Welcome Campaign?
A welcome campaign is one type of trigger campaign that you can set up. Users can send trigger campaigns only in the Standard and Pro Plans. In email marketing, trigger campaigns – and welcome campaigns in particular – are an important [...]
- What do the Default Landing Pages look like?
All landing pages are available in several languages. The standard landing pages are matched to the language a user uses in the software. You can change your language settings in your profile, which you can reach from the profile drop-down on the [...]