How Can I Sign My Emails With Sender ID?
Using Sender ID allows Newsletter2Go's email servers to use your domain as a valid sender address. Sender ID is mainly used by Microsoft email services such as Outlook, Hotmail and MSN.
1. Go to Email Settings and click Set Up New Domain next to Sender ID.
2. Enter your domain in the following format: mydomain.com
3. An entry will then be created for your domain. You will need to include this in your DNS TXT record. You can do this yourself or ask your administrator or web host.
Here is an example of what the entry would look like when carried out by a web hosting provider. Note that this may vary depending on the web host.
In general, a DNS record will begin with v=. You should enter it without quotation marks.
4. Once the DNS entries have been set, it may take up to 24 hours before they are validated.
5. You can check the status under Email Settings. A green tick next to the domain means that all future emails will now be validated with Sender ID.