- Where can I see the bounces and unsubscribes from a particular campaign?
You can see both bounces and unsubscribes in the campaign report. Go to "Reports" --> "Activity" and you will see the relevant recipients under the "Unsubscribers" and "bounces" [...]
- Can I manually view, correct and reactivate hard bounce addresses?
Hard bounces are blocked from the system. If you want to correct an email address, you can simply re-add it in the correct form and delete the bounced address. Alternatively, the Newsletter2Go support team can reactivate blocked [...]
- How are bounces managed, and what is the difference between hard and soft bounces?
Hard and soft bounces refer to either a permanent or temporary issue with delivery. If the email address doesn't exist, for example, it will be marked as a hard bounce and blocked from the address book with a bounce symbol. If the [...]
- Where does Hardbounces come from?
Hard bounces are contacts that are disabled by our system to protect the entire shipping process from negative reputation. A hard bounce is deactivated for all address books and can't be written to initially. In order for the recipient to receive [...]
- How can I request hardbounces via API?
If you use our API, you have three ways to request hardbounces: Variant 1:Den Bounceground des Empfängers abfragen:
GET /lists/<lid>/recipients with _fields=statistic_last_bounce_reason and _filter=is_bounced="1".
With this call [...]