- How Do I Select and Save Contacts to a Segment?
You can select recipients according to the attributes you have set up in your account. Click on the Contacts tab and navigate to Active Contacts. Click on Advanced Search. Here you can select which attributes you want to [...]
- What Is a Contact List?
A contact list is like an address book, one place where your contacts are listed. Segments are subgroups of a contact list. You can have manage multiple contact lists. Each contact list has its own data – its own campaigns, templates and [...]
- How Can I Add My Own Attributes to a Contact List?
With our tool you can also add custom attributes in addition to the standard attributes. This can be done under Contacts --> Attributes + New Attribute. In the next step you can use various options to customize your attribute: Type = [...]
- How Many Mailing Lists / Groups / Segments Can I Create?
You can create and manage as many segments as you like. A segment is basically an advanced filter that lets you better target your campaigns to certain subgroups of your contact list. Contacts can be in multiple segments. You create segments in [...]
- What Is a Contact's Quality and How Is It Measured?
You might notice the attribute Quality listed in your contact list. In this column, you'll see each contact has a number of stars selected, between 0 and 5. This is a measurement of your contact's engagement with your mailings. The more a contact [...]
- How Can I Edit My Contact Lists?
You can manage and edit your contact lists at any time. To do this, simply select Manage Contact Lists at the bottom of your contact list drop-down menu. In the page that opens, you have the choice of adding a new contact list with the button [...]
- How Do I Create an Auto-update Segment?
To create an auto-update segment, create a new segment as normal under Contacts --> Segments --> New Segment. Next, you need to name your segment and choose whether it's a static or an auto-update segment. Once you have [...]
- What Is the Difference Between Auto-update and Static Segments?
1. Static Segments When creating a static segment, you manually select and save the contacts you wish to include. The segment does not change or update unless you add or remove contacts yourself. You can do this by selecting those contacts from [...]
- Is It Possible to Delete Unnecessary Default Fields Such as "Gender"?
Unfortunately, standard attributes cannot be deleted. However, you can hide certain attributes and rearrange their order by drag and drop. Under Contacts, click on this icon on the far right (see image) to view all attributes. Use [...]
- How does target group segmentation work?
When preparing to send an email campaign, you can select certain target groups from your contact list based on specific criteria. This way, you select only those contacts for whom your campaign is most relevant. Ultimately, the more [...]
- It's possible to look after a contact over all lists?
If you want to open the profile of a contact, but you don't know in which list you can find him just use the global search function. You can open it with the lens symbol. Enter in the search field the address you're looking for. The [...]
- Can I Sort the Address Book Alphabetically?
You can sort the contacts in your address book alphabetically, from A-Z or Z-A. You can do this for any attribute. Simply click on the up or down arrow next to each column heading (First Name, Last Name, etc.) to sort them in ascending or [...]