- I'm Working With Contacts From Another Database. Is It Possible to Connect This System With Your Software?
There are many ways you can share data between your Newsletter2go account and other software, such as a CRM system or an e-commerce platform. The first option is an automatic contact sync via plug-in. This will compare contact details between [...]
- How Do I Set Up the Sugar CRM Plug-in?
1. Check security settings To ensure that you can use the Sugar CRM API, the following security roles must be in place:Target Lists must be set to Enabled. 2. Create an OAuth key Please note: This step is only necessary for Sugar v7. An [...]
- How Do I Set Up the Salesforce CRM Plug-in?
1. Check your current Salesforce plan In order to run an integration between Salesforce and Newsletter2Go, you need to be on the Salesforce plan with the feature called Web Services API. To the best of our knowledge, Salesforce currently [...]
- How Do I Set Up the CentralstationCRM Plug-in?
Thanks to our partnership with CentralStationCRM, you can easily transfer your contact data from your CRM system to your Newsletter2Go address book. The connection to CentralStationCRM is established via API. To enable the interface [...]