- What e-commerce systems can Newsletter2Go be connected to?
We currently offer integrations for all of the most common e-commerce systems, such as Magento, xt:Commerce, Plentymarkets, Shopware, Oxid, Gambio, Shopify, Lightspeed (SEOShop) and many more.You can see all available plug-ins here.If you use a [...]
- How do I set up the WooCommerce webshop connection?
1 API Access Setting In order to use the Shop API, the API must be activated for the entire shop as well as for specific users who want to access the system. The WordPress Permalink setting also needs to be modified. 1.1 Change the Permalink [...]
- How do I set up the PrestaShop e-commerce plug-in?
First, download the module straight from the Newsletter2Go software. Go to "Plug-ins" via the main menu (top right) and click on the cogwheel icon next to PrestaShop and select "download plug-in". In your PrestaShop back office, click on [...]
- How to Set Up Shopware 6 Integration
1. Installation: First, get the latest Shopware 6 plugin from Shopware Store for free
After installing the plugin make sure to activate it by clicking on activation toggle. To set up the plugin go to plugin settings at [...]
- How do I set up the Shopify shop connection?
Setting up the Shopify shop connection: 1. Go into the backend of your shop and select "Configuration" --> "Apps". 2. Click on "Generate new private app". 3. Copy the API key and password. 4. Log in to your Newsletter2Go [...]
- How do I set up the Magento1 plug-in?
1. Installing the plug-inGo to plug-ins via your Newsletter2Go account menu (top right) and find the Magento plug-in. Download the Magento plug-in. Log into your Magento e-commerce store as an administrator and open the Magento Connect [...]
- How Does the 1-Click Product Transfer Feature Work?
1-click product transfer gives you an easy way to embed products directly from your e-commerce platform into your campaigns. To set this feature up, you'll need the following: An active integration to your e-commerce platform Existing product [...]
- How do I set up the osCommerce plug-in?
To set up the osCommerce newsletter plug-in, go to "plug-ins" via the account menu (top right). 1. Download the osCommerce plug-in and save it in your osCommerce folder. 2. Upload the following files to your FTP server: Admin folder, [...]
- I'm using a Plentymarkets multi-shop. How can I keep my contact data and newsletter seperate?
Please send an email with the allocation of multi-shop ID and domain to our support team. We will complete the set-up for [...]
- How do I set up the OXID e-commerce plug-in?
First, find the OXID plug-in in your Newsletter2Go account. Go to the account menu (top right) and click on "Plug-ins". Download the OXID plug-in. Move the nl2go folder into the "modules" folder in your shop root directory.
- How do I set up the Plentymarkets e-commerce plug-in?
Log into your Plentymarkets shop and go to "Settings" --> "Default Settings" --> "Users" --> "Accounts". Create a new user. Under "Core Data", choose a user name and password and make a note of them. Set the user category as [...]
- How do I set up the OXID6 e-commerce plug-in?
You can find the integration to OXID6, which is compatible until 6.1, in your Newsletter2Go-Account by integrations. There are two diffrent ways to install the plugin in your OXID6 Shop: 1.1 Download the Plugin inside of your [...]