Please note that this is the help section for the former Newsletter2Go software.
What Do I Have to Consider When Downgrading to the Standard Plan?
Our Standard Plan offers fewer features than our Pro Plan. Keep in mind that only the following functions are available to users in the Standard Plan:
- Contact Lists = You can still use a total of 5 contact lists. All other contact lists will be deactivated but not deleted. You can reactivate them by re-upgrading to the Pro Plan.
- Users = You still have access to 5 different user accounts. All other users will be deactivated but not deleted. You can reactivate them by re-upgrading to the Pro Plan.
- Media Library = You can use and store up to a maximum of 1 GB in files. If you want to add more files, you’ll have to delete existing ones or re-upgrade to the Pro Plan.
- Editor = There will be no changes. You have access to the same functions and templates as in our Pro Plan.
- Automated Mailings = There will be no changes. You can continue using your automated mailings.
- Report = There will be no changes.
- Voucher Pool = You can still use this feature.
- Phone Support = You will no longer have a dedicated contact person for your account, but you can still use phone and email support.
- Client-Testing & Whitelabeling = These features are disabled in Standard.
Check out the overview of the Standard Plan functions: